Spiritwood Area Recreation, Culture and Sport Inc.
Spiritwood Area Recreation, Culture and Sport Inc. (SARCS) is looking to fill the Full Time Seasonal position of Facility Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations within the Spiritwood & District Rec Center. The facility is home to an Arena, Curling Rink, Bowling Alley, and Mezzanine area. The position may require some evenings and weekend work with special events throughout the year.
This is a seasonal/full time position. Wages will be dependent on relatable experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
– Ensure a clean, healthy, and safe environment for the users, visitors, and staff of the Spiritwood & District Rec Center.
– Order Inventory and Supplies for the Facility as needed.
– Maintain and Secure Facility.
– Perform General Maintenance as Needed.
– Hiring, Training and Supervising a team of 2-6 staff members and community volunteers.
– Plan and Implement various programs.
– Follow the policies and procedures of SARCS and the Town of Spiritwood.
The successful candidate must:
– Complete Serve it Right and Food Safe Handling courses.
– Be able to work both independently and with various user groups.
– Pass a criminal record check
– Experience managing a facility, or within a recreation setting is not necessary but would be considered an asset.
Interested applicants may send your resume with references by e-mail to email@example.com or drop off to the Rec Directors office at the Spiritwood and District Rec Center. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Applications will be accepted until June 14th, 2018. The expected start date for this position will be September 4th, 2018.
For more information, please contact Shelley at 306-883-2176, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.