2021 Chase the Ace

Ticket Sales will Commence February 1st, 2021 and Conclude January 26th, 2022. Unless in the case the Ace of Spades is drawn. $1,000.00 starting pot!

Tickets are $5.00 each
Tickets are available by E-transfer to: sarcschaseace@sasktel.net
(Tickets may only be purchased and sold in Saskatchewan)
Include your name & phone # in the comments of your transfer!

Draws will be made at 4:00 pm every other Friday starting February 12th, 2021 at 305A 1St Street East and on Facebook live @SpiritwoodRecreation

Deadline for ticket sales is on Thursday’s at 12:00 pm prior to Friday draw dates

20,000 Tickets Available
$51,000.00 Maximum Potential Payout
Do not need to be present to win!

Winner of each draw will receive 20% of the 11-day ticket sales and has a chance to draw the ace of spades from the deck. 30% of the 11-day sales are added to the progressive pot and 50% of the 11-day sales are retained by licensee

Winner will be paid by cheque within 5 business days

LL# LR20-0059